"Paula mentored me for several years and she lives of what she speaks. One day, after giving birth to my firstborn, I finally decided to heed Paula's advice to slow the heck down - and it worked. (Deep breath!) You won't go wrong with Paula's offerings."
- Amanda Gerke, PhD, Professor of Linguistics at the University of Salamanca , Salamanca, Spain
StartDay 8 - The Courage to Pay Attention (7:59)
StartDay 9 - Paying attention to what energizes/depletes you
StartDay 10 - Paying Attention by beginning to honor your soul through your body
StartDay 11 - Paying Attention through what you're ignoring
StartDay 12 - Paying Attention in Nature
StartDay 13 - Paying Attention to your Questions
StartDay 14 - Paying Attention to what caught your attention
The collection of resources in this free e-course will help you begin to better unhurryUp your hustle.
For 21 days, you'll receive weekly activities to pause, pay attention and play that includes:
- A short reading, video, mp3 or inspirational quote or fascinating factoid about the benefits of "slowing down."
- A practice to try to integrate into your everyday, ordinary life.
- Some reFlection questions and guided mp3s to help you begin noticing what works for you and what doesn't.
Each invitation to pause, pay attention or play is designed for you to integrate into your ordinary, everyday life. Here's what you'll find.
Day 1: A Welcome video and intro of 2 practices for you to do every day for 21 days.
Days 2 - 7: Ways to put a little "pause" into your day
Day 8: A video intro to the importance of "paying attention"
Days 9-14: Practices to pay attention during your week.
Day 15: A Video Intro to the importance of "play" and creativity
Days 16-21: Playful practices to encourage your frolic and delight
I look forward to companioning you toward intentionally creating a life that is less hampster-wheel and more heavenly.
If your life feels too busy, like you're stuck on a hamster wheel and you're missing too many moments that matter, then Paula Gamble-Grant can help you unhurryUp! your hustle. As the founder of reFresh, an author, speaker and spiritual director, she loves to help people slow their souls to grow their souls. For more info on Paula and/or reFresh check out all things "mysoulrefresh" on the internet (fb, twitter, instagram and www.mysoulrefresh.com)
"I've been on several of Paula's retreats over the years and I keep coming back because she provides a safe, quiet and open time for deep reflection. Paula is gifted in creating space to help people connect more deeply to God and self - and to rest there."
- Jeana Crover, M.D., a "less busy" wife, mom and Family Physician
Frequently Asked Questions
- if you're tired of being on the hamster wheel
- if you're tired of missing the moments that matter most
- if you feel you might just have the disease of busyness
what do you have to lose?
Click the link below and being your unhurried journey to transform your hectic into happy.